ENTRY FORM: Battle of the Rings 2021
Submission Deadline: March 31, 2021 MIDNIGHT PST
Things to know before you apply:
DO NOT mail a ring until you are notified to do so. Only 64 rings will be juried into the show.
There is a sliding scale fee to enter the competition. Please pay what you can. After submitting your entry form you will be re-directed to the entry fee payment page. You will receive a separate email receipt for your payment.
The completed entry form must be submitted by March 31, by 11:59pm PST
You may submit only one ring, and we require 3 images of the ring and request one short video.
You will be notified April 7 as to whether your ring will compete in the Smackdown.
If your ring is accepted into the competition you will be responsible to mail your ring to the address provided in the acceptance email along with requested paperwork. The gallery will be responsible for return shipping of any unsold items. If your ring is selected you will have approximately one week to send us your ring. If you are competing from abroad and concerned your ring will not reach us in time, please READ THIS.
- One submission per artist
- The ring must be an original design created by submitting artist
- The ring must not exceed 4x4x4 inches
- The ring must fit fingers between sizes 5-10
- No restriction on the nature of material used or shape within above parameters.
- The ring must be for sale: 50/50 split; all selected rings will be available on the Danaca Design Online Gallery for the duration of the tournament and circumstances permitting, be part of a special exhibition in the Seattle studio gallery.
- The retail price of the ring must not exceed $1,200
- Sliding scale entry fee of $5-$25
Submission Deadline: March 31, 2021
Artist Notification Date: April 7, 2021
Selected Rings Due to Gallery: April 15, 2021
Competition/Show Dates: May 1-28, 2021
Our esteemed jurors: Cappy Counard and Kirk Lang
Thank you for competing in THE BATTLE OF THE RINGS!
Ok, now you may proceed.