CLASS SUPPLY KIT: Jan 25-29: Steel and Gold…a Love Story: Online – Live Streaming!
Class Supply Kit $85 + shipping
Jan 25-29: Steel and Gold…a Love Story: Online – Live Streaming!
This will ship in a medium priority flat rate box. The $15.05 shipping fee has already been added to the price of this kit.
For students outside the United States, timely kit delivery may be affected by worldwide shipping delays. If you are a non-U.S. student please register by December 31 (unless you plan to source your own materials) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss additional shipping costs for kits. Students in Canada and certain other countries may need to source their own materials and should contact email@example.com for more information.
- Steel — three sheets of mild steel 4” x 6, 20g
- Copper — 3” x 1”, 36g
- Bronze—3” x 1”, 36g
- Copper sheet to be used as cathode (approximately 3” x 8”)
- Copper strip to form hook for suspending project
- Four D batteries
- Battery holder with leads and alligator clips
- Plastic etching container (large enough for a rolling mill pattern plate)
- Decocolor paint pen
- Three laser printed etching designs
- One adhesive backed stencil
- Citric acid (2 oz)
- Wooden dowel for hanging piece in etching solution
- Samples of flux, Sparex No. 1 and Clear Wax
- Small jars for metal pallions
- Chofu wheel for flexshaft (to remove patina from fused metals)
- Brass scratch brush
- 3M mesh scrub pad
- Cheese cloth
- Handouts (Patterns for two class projects, course presentation handouts, and source sheets for purchasing materials and supplies)