CLASS SUPPLY KIT: Steel and Gold…Making Magic with Mixed Metals: Online – Live Streaming!
Class Supply Kit $100 + shipping
This will ship in a medium priority flat rate box. The $15.50 shipping fee has already been added to the price of this kit.
For students outside the United States, timely kit delivery may be affected by worldwide shipping delays. If you are a non-U.S. student please register by June 9 (unless you plan to source your own materials) and contact email@example.com to discuss additional shipping costs for kits. Students in Canada and certain other countries may need to source their own materials and should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Mild steel--four sheets, each 4" x 6"
- 20g Silver casting grains in a small container (.25 oz.)
- Copper embossing sheet 1" x 3"
- Brass embossing sheet 1" x 3"
- Woven mesh scrub pad
- Shofu wheel
- Polishing papers
- Charcoal block for alloying metals
- Samples of Stay Silv flux, Sparex No. 1 pickle, and Metal Wax
- Small containers for alloyed metals
- Jeweler scale
- Handouts--patterns for class projects, course presentation handout and resource sheet for purchasing materials and supplies